Get to know OneCare! Each Thursday we will be featuring a member of our Team!
Chief Operating Officer
I have over 25 years of development experience for healthcare software solutions. Previously was Vice President of new product development for McKesson building a state of the art Cloud based Pharmacy software solution and Vice President of Development for American Express Health Systems Group. I also have experience with several start up healthcare companies.
Role with OneCare
I oversee the Product Management, Implementation, R&D, and Customer Support teams. Although we are currently quite small, each team is growing and will be vital to the success of OneCare moving forward.
Product Management (Bethany Thames)
- Defines product roadmaps
- Defines functionality
- Prioritizes requirements for development
- Works closely with lead developers for product design
- Defines marketing plans
Implementation (Jodi Goudreau)
- Works with customers on install plans
- Trains customers on product
- Clinical content creation (Tiffany Schubel)
- First line of customer support
Research & Development (James Reed)
- Develops the product using specs from Product Management
- Systems design
- Researches new technology
- Systems architecture
- Cloud deployment
- Customer support for code defects
Most Excited About…
Most excited about our contract with Magnacare (Evaluaide). This is such a great opportunity for us to work with a large insurance company. I’m also excited about our partnership with iHealthLabs for home use medical devices. They have 11 Bluetooth enabled devices. We are currently working on a Bluetooth OneCare software development kit.
Life Outside of OneCare
Next Week: Paul Pelt, VP of Sales